Get to Know Us.
Longview Home Inspections is Owned and Operated by Jimmy Su, a Longview, Texas native. Jimmy has a BA from UNT with a focus in Entrepreneurship and Real Estate. He has been an active real estate investor and property manager since 2008. A seven year veteran for the Longview Fire Department Jimmy has always had a strong passion helping others. Let his experience as a Firefighter go to work to identify potential safety hazards, and as an investor and property manager teach you a few simple tips and tricks for basic home maintenance and what to look at for as you protect your investment.
- General Liability Insurance $2,000,000.00
- TREC Professional Inspector License #: 23169
- BA from University of North Texas (UNT)
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector®
- American Home Inspector Training Certified (AHIT)
- Longview Area Association of Realtors
- Active Real Estate Investor and Property Manager
We’ve Got you Covered.
We do a thorough job for YOU our Client by spending more time inspecting your house. We don’t put our needs or anyone else’s before yours. Our inspection and reports are completely unbiased without outside influence our concern is protecting you. Most reports are completed within 24 hours so you can make the best decision as soon as possible.
Don’t potentially spend thousands if something is missed. Have the inspection done right the first time.
Click below to Schedule your Home Inspection Online!